Weihai Adike Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in 485Modbus absolute encoder, CANopen absolute encoder, industrial Ethernet encoder EtherCAT/TCP, mechanical multi-turn absolute encoder, servo encoder and other types of encoders, please feel free to contact us Adike Electronics! Satisfactory service for customers is the primary purpose of Adike!
The hardware composition of the safety monitoring system
The hardware composition of this safety monitoring system is as follows:
1. PLC system: used for control of the whole machine, collecting I/O signals of the whole machine, with Ethernet communication function. If the PLC system of the original car does not have the Ethernet communication function, an Ethernet module needs to be added. If the original car does not have a PLC system, a PLC system needs to be added.
2. Monitoring host: The monitoring host is a special controller specially developed by the company for the safety monitoring system, and it exchanges data with the PLC through Ethernet communication. There are also 2 485 communication interfaces, 6 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 32 digital inputs, and 16 digital outputs on the monitoring host. The monitoring host has a 16G SD memory card. It first stores the data required by the national standard GBT28264-2012 to the SD card in a cycle of 100ms, and each piece of data has a time stamp.
3. Host computer: The host computer is an industrial computer pre-installed with monitoring software. The industrial computer and the monitoring host are connected through Ethernet. The upper computer screen displays the working status of the whole machine in real time, and imports the data stored in 100ms cycle from the SD memory card of the monitoring host into the database of the upper computer screen. The data can be queried in the upper computer screen.
4. Industrial Ethernet encoder EtherCAT/TCP: the detection of the lifting height of the main and auxiliary lifting mechanism and the running stroke of the large and small car operating mechanism is realized by the count value of the absolute encoder installed on the reel and the wheel respectively . The encoder needs to communicate with the monitoring host through the 485 bus, or communicate with the PLC in a certain bus mode.
5. Laser barcode positioning device: In addition to the absolute encoder, the laser barcode positioning device can also be used to determine the running stroke of the operating mechanism of the large and small car. The laser bar code positioning device needs to communicate with the monitoring host through the 485 bus, or communicate with the PLC using a certain bus method.
6. Electronic scale: The electronic scale instrument box of the lifting mechanism can be selected with a certain bus communication protocol, and the PLC can read the weight value through the bus protocol; it can also be selected with a 4-20mA analog output interface to simulate The quantity signal is connected to the monitoring host, and the weight value is read on the monitoring host.
7. The stroke limit of each mechanism, overspeed switch, laser anti-collision, protection limit, linkage table, etc., are part of the electrical system of the whole machine, and each signal enters the PLC system as a part of the control of the whole machine.
8. Camera system: The camera system is a self-contained system. One camera is installed at the left and right ends of the cart to capture the walking area of the cart; two cameras are installed in the middle of the end beam to capture the movement of the hook Area; connect each network camera to the switch in the electrical room through the network cable and then connect to the hard disk recorder (NVR), the video interface of the hard disk recorder is connected to the display, and the screen of each camera is displayed on the display.
Monitoring content of the security monitoring system
According to the requirements of the national standard GBT28264-2012, the monitoring content and detection components of the safety monitoring system of this machine are shown in the following table: